If you have got dark circles, then rest assured that they will not remain forever. You can get rid of them by following five easy home remedies that are mentioned by our beauty experts in this post.
Almond oil is a natural ingredient to lighten dark circles. You can combine it with vitamin E oil to make your dark circle disappear in no time.
- Pour a few drops of this oil all over your dark circles and massage it gently.
- Let it stay overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water in the morning.
- Repeat it every day to get the best result.
Cucumber contains skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that soothe your eyes.
- Cut thick slices of cucumber and chill them for thirty minutes.
- Place these slices on your dark circles for ten minutes.
- Wash the area with water.
- You can repeat this twice a day for three weeks.
Potatoes contain a natural bleaching agent that removes dark circles and puffiness around your eyes.
- Extract some juice from the grated potatoes and chill it for a while.
- Soak a piece of cotton in the juice and apply it on your dark circles gently.
- Allow the juice to stay for fifteen minutes and then rinse it with water.
- Repeat this twice or thrice a day for two to three weeks.
Rose water contains mild astringent properties that remove dark circles.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a while.
- Place these soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Let it sit for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Do not rinse it with water.
- Use this remedy twice a day for three weeks.
5Cold Tea Bags
Tea bags contain caffeine and antioxidants that are beneficial for treating dark circles.
- Steep two tea bags in hot water for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Chill the tea bags in the refrigerator for about twenty minutes.
- Take them out and squeeze them to get rid of the excess liquid.
- Lie down and put them on your closed eyelids for fifteen to thirty minutes.